Here I am ready to go in the cutest little outfit. It is a special outfit because it came from Mommy's friend Monica and her little girl Bailey. I can't wait to meet them someday. Mommy has told me lots of stories about the adventures they had in college.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
It's so fun to be me!!
Remember last week when Mommy and I went shopping, well, one of the purposes was to spend our Gymbucks- this is what she picked out...I'm a little Love bug!!
To balance out the Black and Red, I had to wear my UK gear this week!! My CATS were playing and I needed to show some spirit.
Oh the things I have learned!! Mommy always puts me in the bed while she fixes my room for bedtime, she turns on the nightlight and fills the humidifier- Surprise!! This is what she saw when she rounded the corner!! Me standing in my bed!!

Here I am ready to go in the cutest little outfit. It is a special outfit because it came from Mommy's friend Monica and her little girl Bailey. I can't wait to meet them someday. Mommy has told me lots of stories about the adventures they had in college.
Here I am ready to go in the cutest little outfit. It is a special outfit because it came from Mommy's friend Monica and her little girl Bailey. I can't wait to meet them someday. Mommy has told me lots of stories about the adventures they had in college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment