Sunday, October 27, 2013

Disney 2013 Day 1

We got to Disney about 12:00 on Saturday.  We were prepared to go into the park that day.  It had already been a long day, our first plane left at 6:00 am so we were up at 3:00 am!!!  
The first ride at Disney... "It's a Small World".  

 Next up a Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwich in Fantasyland!  Yummy!!
 Next up... Teacups!!
 And one character picture before the Cinderella dinner.  We stood in line forever to see these two!
 And then eating with Cinderella in the castle!  You might notice I do not have on my original clothes.  I had planned on wearing my Cinderella dress to dinner, Mommy even packed it on the plane.  When we got to Disney it was so hot so I decided that I would just wear my Cinderella shirt and shorts.  About 10 minutes before dinner I told Mommy I just couldn't wear this to outfit to dinner!!  So we ran over to Castle Couture to get a proper princess dress... I choose Belle!
 At dinner I got to meet all the princesses, Snow White!
 Princess Aurora..
Princess Ariel..
 And Princess Jasmine...
 And here I am acting silly...I think it was really trying to stay awake!
 Wishing on a special star
 And the wonderful desserts!  It was a great way to start our first night at Disney!!

No comments: