Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dance Recital 2013!

Last week was my dance recital- I was so excited I couldn't wait.  I really liked my costume this year and all the makeup and fancy hair.  Here I am before my performance.


 This is one of my teachers, Ms Courtney.
 And then me and my best buddy, Mariah!
 Mariah, Bailey and me.  The recital was at Tilghman- in their auditorium.
 The ballet dance was first, here I am in action.
 The next two pictures are from the tap dance.  At the first of the tap dance I decided to not dance but I got the hang of it as the music went on.

 After all the dances, all the dancer go on stage for the finale.  Here we are lining up.
 And here we are on stage- so excited!
 Then I had to find Ms Kristan- she doesn't help with this years class but last year she was my favorite.  She held me and helped me dance every week last year.
 After the recital, Mommy was trying to get a couple of good pictures.  I was too excited because after recital there is a cast party at Chuck E Cheese and all my friends were going.

 Oh and this was today.  I slept in sponge rollers to get the curls.
 Honestly I thought I was hot stuff today!

Here are my performances!




No comments: