Sunday, May 19, 2013

I am Five!!!

My birthday was this week and I turned 5!!  WOW!  I had my party on Monday night at Ya Ya Island.  The theme was rainbows and unicorns.  Just like every girl my age I am in love with all things colorful!  Ms Lora, my preschool teacher did my cake, not only was it pretty is tasted awesom!

 When we got there I helped to put out the napkins.

 Then I had to pose for a picture.  I needed a cute rainbow outfit for my party.  I think this one Mommy made will work.
 Here is the back.
 The finished product...just waiting for my friends to arrive.
 I had a total of 15 kids including siblings.  It was great, all my buddies showed up.

 And the pizza was yummy too!


 They sang Happy Birthday to me and I was a little embarrassed.
 I played with my hair.
 I really don't like to be the center of attention.  I did get my candle blown out though.

 Then present time.  It was kind of crazy opening all those gifts and I had a lot of help too!
 This was the party favors for the boys, for the girls they got appliqued tank tops.  Mommy has a picture somewhere...



No comments: