Sunday, March 17, 2013

Painting Cottontail

 This week end Mommy took me to Creative Canvas in Murray.  Mommy had been a couple of weeks before and painted a picture.  She thought I might like to go sometime for Kids Day.  They ended up having an open day but I got to paint a bunny.  Kind of like Cottontail.  I however decided to make him a brown bunny instead of white.  I had to really concentrate to get it right.
This is my finished product!  I really think my favorite part was the big bowl of suckers on the table!  Of course I had to add flair to bunnies scarf!

 And this week I wanted my hair to be "zig zag".  Because we didn't have any rollers Mommy rolled my hair in socks.  Here I am rolled in socks!

 Here is the result.  Not as curly or zig zag as I wanted.  We will try again letting my hair dry more and more socks.

No comments: