Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl!

Yes, tonight was the Superbowl and yes I had a special dress for the occasion.  But I didn't wear it to church this morning.  Below was my Super Sunday dress!



 Complete with a fancy back and a huge flower in my hair.
 My social life has been really booming lately.  On Saturday I went to play with my bestie at YaYa's then after that went to a birthday party that was Hawaiian themed.  It was super cute and super fun!

 On Sunday afternoon we went to a Superbowl party, I didn't watch a stitch of the game or eat much chili but I had a great time playing with my other bestie...Mariah!!  Not a very good pic of the dress though.  I think Mommy has one on her phone...might have to wait for next week to see that!  If you can't tell I was rooting for the 49ers...they did lose but I wasn't too upset...it was all about the color scheme really red and gold was cuter then black and purple.  A girl has to be cute doesn't she???

No comments: