Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wurth Farms 2012!

It's time again for Wurth Farms!!  Saturday was a nice cool fall day, perfect for picking pumpkins.




It rained Friday night, so there was plastic on the hay because it was wet.  I did enjoy throwing a little hay around though!
 After a quick picture session off to the blow ups!  Boy was that fun.  However, my socks did get wet!

 Next off to the horse back rides.
 This was the first time I got to ride the horses at Wurth Farms, I first rode one a couple of weeks ago and loved it!  I was so ready for today!
 I wanted to ride the "beautiful one".

 After riding the horse, I feed the animals.  I loved all the animals.  This goat was really hungry, he even tried to climb the fence.
 There was balloon guy too.  I wanted the red airplane.
 It even would fly!  But I had to make sure and not drop it.  I can't believe I made it all the way home without popping it on all the hay!
 I needed a snack before heading out to the pumpkin patch.  A sundae of apples, caramel and whipped cream did the trick.
 Then I tried to raid the ghost's candy stash...
 Waiting to go pick pumpkins.

 Quick pic with Daddy on the bridge.



 I was determined to find a small pumpkin.
 Even the small ones were heavy.
 Mommy put this tall one in the wagon, I didn't like it.  I kept making her take her's out.
 And putting small ones in.

 Then I insisted on pulling the wagon.
 Finally we had completed the pumpkin picking!
 And boy was I tired!!!  See ya next time Wurth Farms!!
 Before church, Mommy trying to get a good picture.  Me worried about my finger!
 Oh how I love fall!!!

No comments: