Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Day of Preschool!

 This week I started Preschool!  I went to preschool last year but this year I will be going 5 days and no nap.  I am super excited because I also moved to Ms Donna's class.  It is on the other side of the building with the "big playground".  Ms Donna does have rules though:
No monkey bars
No tire swing
No red latter
I learned all of these the first day.  I am loving Preschool and Ms Donna's class.  I am getting to be such a big girl!
 On Saturday there was a Kidz Day at the Quilt Museum.  They had blow ups!!!


And a lunch provided from Texas Roadhouse.  We were able to have a picnic!  It was so fun!!

 It was so sunny we had to wear shades!
 There was also a craft time in the Museum.  We got to use toilet paper rolls dipped in paint to make rings like the Olympics.


 The fire truck was there too!  I got to sit in it!  It was super fun day with lots of free stuff for me!

No comments: