What in the world have we been doing??? We have been busy but nothing picture worthy. Here I am before church in my "Cinderella Dress". Let's see this week was a short work week because we had been to Granny's House until Monday. Tuesday Mommy went to a movie, when we got home the house was HOT!!! Oh no!!! A/C out. We could have taken pictures of all the fans we had set up everywhere until we got new A/C....but that would have made us hot!! Saturday we went to a movie to see Brave, it was my first 3-D movie, I liked it but got a little scared during the Bear parts. We finished the day off with some Cold Stone Creamery ....yummy!!!!!!!!
I did find time to do a little skating in the house and play basketball...in the house!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment