Before we left I felt like going on an adventure!
Sunday, March 25, 2012
March Madness!!
Last week I took the week off. I started the week being sick and it lasted all week. Good thing I rested up though!! I had to cheer on my CATS this weekend. Mommy had to hurry up and make this dress for me before basketball season was over!
But we are still playing!!
So On On U of K!!!
And here is the back view of the dress..
Mommy took off on Friday, we were going to Granny's and had lots to do. She did take me to the park though!
On the way to Granny's we stopped at a Target. I got to pick a toy, my pick....trains!!! And when we got to Granny's I found this really neat track!
On Sunday after church we ate out at this Chinese restaurant. They have all this fish out front that beg and beg for food. I do believe I love feeding them more than eating. The other thing I love about this place is they have ice cream, the hard kind you dip yourself. Mommy told me I could get some ice cream after I finished eating my ketchup. Yep...that is all I ate just ketchup!!
Before we left I felt like going on an adventure!
Before we left I felt like going on an adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment