Monday, October 6, 2008

Granny's House

I ended the week with a trip to Granny's house. This is the first bath I have taken in Granny's tub and here I am with Mr Beaver!! He is very old, probably more than 30 years old. My mommy played with him too. She is not sure who Mr Beaver belonged to first, but he has been a bath buddy to everyone!! He hangs out on the side of the tub waiting for someone to play with.... Just chillin with Mr Beaver!! Look a little wildcat and a leopard!!
I am cheering just like the girls on my dress. Nice to meet you Mr Wildcat.
The long road home, but I did get a present at the "Halfway House", that is Beaver Dam for those who don't know. My mommy always calls it that because it is halfway between our house and Granny's. Anyway following tradition, here is my present-an elephant named Righty. I love Righty.


No comments: