Friday, September 19, 2008

New this week

It has been a week full of new things!! First is my New Chair, it is called a BeBe Pod and there is a tray with a New Toy!! This way I can sit on mommy's work table and watch all the action.

I have found a New Position- very comfy- I am really liking this Boppy thing!!

I have a New Bib and Blanket- this one has frogs!!! They make me want to jump around!! New Outfit!! Hey this looks like something from that "Get Physical" video- where are my leg warmers???

New Toy!! This is my jumperoo, it has lots of toy and fun music. My MOMMY put it together on afteroon- she didn't even throw the book or get frustrated and quit!!
New sleeping buddy. This is what happens when I get up too early!! That morning t.v. sure is boring!!
New Bib. My mommy made this one- I needed something hot pink - you know sometimes that light pink just clashes...
New Shoes!! Check out my new kicks they are great for stomping out the competition!! Go CATS!!! This is also my Friday good luck outfit- if the CATS play on Saturday!


Whew...It has been a hard week, I think I will just put on my bunny slippers and say goodnight to Bear Rug and go to bed.


No comments: